Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Holstein, Tuesday July 29th

Monday I spent on Oshkosh, drove with Carol and Rollie to this great event. Today I spent at New Holstein.Cecilia went with Tibbity Pierce to Manitowow, to go shopping. At New Holstein a sign says we are waiting for Cajun Joe to arrive.














Steve Johnson was secretly photographed by Taylor Pierce, using the wi fi internet connection he set up!















More and more Cubs are arriving, among the Wilbur and Dean. Steve invited me to practice some landings in his Cub with big wheels.
AFter that I went to sleep a bit.














In the evening Cecilia played with the children. And while we were attacked by mosuitoes, some of us watched the wonderful movie 'All the way to Kabul'. on the DVD that I bought at the EAA convention yesterday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: