Friday, July 4, 2008

Monday, June 23rd, Stay over in KC

That Monday I phoined Cecilia that I was going to stay over
one day with Steve. I had to chill out from the mountains, the flight back to Kansas City and the night flying as the last part of it. It is so much fun, I had to digest it all before I could move on.















Nightflight in N994CC SuperCub... I was invited to lunch by Steves brother in law Roger and his friend Dan. We had a very good meal! All my insides were working so good, that once at home I had to go to the bathroom and have an enthusiastic bowel movement. Again Steve - you remember Steve: www.supercub,org - got me in an very inexpensive way on a flight to Milwaukee the next day.















Clouds clearing from Midwest KCI to Milwaukee. Once there I was warmly greeting bij Cecilia - remember Cecilia? We travelled together from Brussels to Chicago - and our friends Carol and Rollie. We had a good breakfast on the road at a family steakhouse, and once in Whitelaw we reunited in front of Carol and Rollies fresh wallpainting, respresenting their PA11 flying out from the hangar on their land.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: